Apply for Financial Assistance
We have an open enrollment policy. You are invited to submit applications all year. Applications will be reviewed quarterly.
About the Financial Assistance Program
Beginning in 2022, the BSF will award a total of up to $20,000 annually through an application process overseen by BSF board and community members.
Financial assistance will be available to cover participation, equipment, and other costs to help eliminate barriers that prevent youth from attending programs.
Financial assistance will be available to hire teens to work at the programs. This will provide leadership and mentoring for the participants and give the teens a good work experience.
Application Procedure Webinar
We will offer an interactive webinar for all designated program personnel interested in learning more about the application process before the application deadline. Notice of the webinar will be provided to all interested programs.
Notification of Application Acceptance
- You will receive an e-mail at the e-mail address provided in your profile when your application has been received.
- Conditions under which an application will not be accepted:
- Applications that are faxed, incomplete or late (we will make every effort to notify you before the deadline if we see problems with the application);
- Applications for programs that require compulsory religious participation;
- Applications whose programs discriminate against youth based on economic, ethnic, gender or language;
- Applications requesting retroactive funding.